Construction inspection is the key element to assure quality construction and contract administration. While engineering design, and proven construction specifications are required for every successful project, without a quality inspection and monitoring adherence to the design plans and specifications is not guaranteed.
AID inspectors are highly educated, and come with a great deal of technical knowledge, years of experience, and are considered among most credentialed construction inspection (CI) forces.
Our typical services include:
- Construction inspection monitoring
- Constructability review
- Validating compliance with plans and specifications
- Contract Administration
- Project documentation
- Traffic control coordination
- Reports and record keeping
- Materials testing
- Asphalt and concrete plant inspection